«Sakhalin Shipping Company» together with «DVTG-Container» have granted new service of weekly delivery of multi-tonnage containers by high-speed trains on the following positions:
- Moscow (Tuchkovo st.) - Nakhodka (Marine Fishing Port) - Korsakov (Commercial Sea Port)
- Moscow (Tuchkovo st.) - Nakhodka (Marine Fishing Port) - Petropavlovsk - Kamchatsky (Commercial Sea Port)
The first shipment of train with containers planned to be held dd. March 15, 2012 from Tuchkovo station. High -speed train will allow to reduce time of cargo delivery from Moscow to the Far East region and SASCO vessels will guarantee unbroken flow of supplies and cargoes from Nakhodka to Sakhalin and Kamchatka. Transit time to be 20 days from Moscow to Korsakov, 25 days from Moscow to Petropavlovsk - Kamchatskiy.
New service granted by Sakhalin Shipping Company and «DVTG-Container» will allow quickest delivery of cargoes from Moscow to the outlying regions of the Russian Federation.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our specialist:
- Telephone: 8(42433)66-011 Ms Krivtsova Evgeniya
- e-mail: email@example.com
And «DVTG-Container» specialist
- Telephone: 8(495)640-3885 äîá. 247 Mrs. Gushina Viktoria
- e-mail: GushinaVG@dvalliance.ru