Busan - Korsakov line was established in 1995 pursuant to relevant agreement between Russian and South Korean Governments. Duration of round voyage is about two weeks.
Busan - Korsakov line connects the port of Busan in the eastern coast of Korea with the port of Korsakov in the eastern coast of Sakhalin.
Busan - Korsakov line operates with vessels equipped for containers carriages. It's possible to allocate in the line the vessels of other types if necessary. The cargoes are carried either in interport service or in transit. The line delivers both ordinary container cargoes, and cargoes requiring specific handling, such as hazardous and reefer cargoes. Carriage may be arranged in cargo owners' containers, SASCO owned containers (including reefer containers) as well as containers of connected deep sea carriers. SASCO as licensed customs carrier provides its vessels with relevant coverage, which enables to ease customs formalities while arranging cargo transportation.
Busan is the biggest port and industrial center of South Korea linked to other regions of Korea by railways and highways. Busan is a terminal for world's major shipping lines.
Korsakov is one of two major ports of Sakhalin and the biggest port of its western coast. Korsakov is a terminal point for Sakhalin Railroad and federal highway Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk – Korsakov.
Schedule can be changed.
Refined data are available on this page.
For more details please contact SASCO linear fleet division:
- Telephone: 7 (42433) 66026
- Fax: 7(42433) 66123, 7(42433) 66477
- Telephone: 7 (4242) 424171
- Fax: 7 (4242) 424400
- e-mail: email@example.com
- “Daltransservice” Korsakov dept.
- Telephone: 7 (42435) 24745
- Fax: 7 (42435) 43940
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Heung-A Logistics Co., Ltd
- SASCO International Shipping Company
- Telephone: 82 (2) 7755816
- Fax: 82 (2) 7755819 e-mail: email@example.com
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org